Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update 17

Last week was a busy one, with adding yet more parts to the #1 engine. I sorted out which carburetor airbox went to which engine (via trying them out...)

I still need to rig the prop governor, which turns out to be kind of "special".

I installed the fuel strainer and primer pump on the nacelle support structure. It's really starting to take shape now.

I installed the Carb Temp Sensors in all the carburetors.

Last (and probably least), I paneled up the #1 nacelle.

Some of the panels will need some work to make them fit better, which is why I thought I should try them out now, rather than later...

No comments: